Legal Protection Plan
The insured will have access to the following legal benefits, once enrolled in the plan:
- Initial Consultations—Unlimited number of initial 1/2 hour consultations by phone or in person, one half hour per legal topic.
- Wills and Estate Planning—Simple will or living will prepared for eligible family members, one per plan year.
- Document Review—Document review of many types of legal documents.
- Dispute Resolution—Dispute resolution to attempt to resolve legal disputes, such as a simple contractor dispute.
- Small Claims Court Preparation—Consultations at no additional cost by phone with attorney on small claims lawsuits.
- Guaranteed Reduced Rates—Members receive a 25% discount on plan attorney’s hourly rates when legal representation is needed.
Top Legal Needs
|Small Claims Court
Exclusive Flat Fee Services
- Traffic Tickets
- Prenuptial Agreements
(Underwritten by Virginia Surety Company at 175 West Jackson Chicago, IL 60604)
Limitations and exclusions apply. This benefit summary is intended only to highlight benefits and should not be relied upon to fully determine coverage. More complete descriptions of benefits and the terms under which they are provided are received upon enrolling in the plan. Group legal plans are administered by Legal Access Plans, L.L.C. or LegalEASE Home Office: 5151 San Felipe, Suite 2300, Houston, TX. This legal plan may not be regulated as insurance in some states, but is available in all states. Plans are underwritten by insurance carrier partners in states where required. Please contact LegalEASE for complete details. ©2021 LegalEASE All rights reserved.GeneralH1_LegalGUARD_EnrollFlyer_1PG_2021-05