Group Life Insurance
Amalgamated Life Offers Competitive Group Term Life Insurance to Protect Working People and Their Families
- Provided by a company which has received the A.M. Best “A” (Excellent) Rating since 1975
- Flexible benefit options
- Conversion to individual permanent policies without medical underwriting
- Experience rated contracts available to larger clients
- Coverage enabling beneficiaries to pay immediate costs associated with death, settle debts and meet family expenses
- Easy claim filing process
Amalgamated Life offers other important add-on coverage options at an additional cost. They include:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Rider— In the event of an accidental severe injury, paralysis or accidental death that occurs on or off the job, AD&D coverage helps to provide extra financial security for the insured and their beneficiaries by offering up to the amount in force on the member’s basic life coverage.
- Supplemental Life—Offered in conjunction with the group term life to all employees/members on a contributory basis and used to help increase financial security.
- Dependent Life—Enabling employees/members to purchase additional term life coverage for their spouse equal to 50% of the employee/member’s coverage up to a maximum of $100,000 and for their children up to $4,000 each.
- Retiree Life—Enabling employers/unions to offer their retirees coverage up to 10% of the active group population in accordance with the group’s retiree benefit; typically, just for the retiree and not inclusive of spouse or children.
Policy Form: ALTLP-05*
Rider Form: ALTLADDRC-11*
*Features & form numbers may vary by state.