Accident Features and Benefits
Offering Vital Protection When Accidents Happen
Accident Insurance Features and Benefits
- Guaranteed Issue with no participation requirements up to age 69
- Coverage Type—24-Hour or Non-Occupational Coverage
- Plan Options—Low or High Plan
- Coverage Tiers—insured, insured + spouse, insured + child(ren) and Family
- Guaranteed Renewable Coverage remains in force for life as long as premiums are paid
- Portable—no change in cost or coverage
- Issue Ages—Up to 69
- Indemnity Benefits—Paid directly to insured to use as they choose
Covers initial care thru follow-up. Partial list below:
- Emergency Department Treatment
- Hospital Admission, Confinement, ICU
- Major Diagnostic Exam
- Initial Office Visit
- Physical Therapy
Catastrophic Accident and Accidental Death
|Covered Person||Common Carrier||Non-Common Carrier||Catastrophic Accident*|
A Benefit is paid based for loss of finger, toe, hand, foot, arm, leg or sight of one eye—from $2,000 to $10,000 for the primary insured and $1,000 to $5,000 for the spouse and/or child.
Catastrophic Loss means an injury that within 90 days after the covered accident results in total and irrecoverable loss. Benefit for Catastrophic Accident decreases by 50% at age 70.
Policy Form: AMIACCP-14*
*Features & form numbers may vary by state.